- In these difficult times with the challenges we are faced by COVID-19, the Town Team recommend that you follow the advice from your local Council including the helpline support phone lines.
- Barnet’s website with a link to their latest information and advice https://www.barnet.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19-latest-information-and-advice For help and support their phone line is: 0808 281 3210, open from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
- Brent’s website https://www.brent.gov.uk/coronavirus contains up-to-date advice, information and support for residents and businesses in Brent. If you need urgent support call their helpline on 0208 937 1234 between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Their guide is available on https://www.brent.gov.uk/media/16416154/coronavirus_information_leaflet.pdf
- Camden’s website https://www.camden.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19 The website provides all the information for help and advice at https://www.camden.gov.uk/covid-19